We're looking for that 1%, the best in class, the award winners, the inspired, the relentless. Those who understand the power of design and wield it for good. If that sounds like you, it’s time for your spectacular portfolio to slide across our desks.
The perks of being a Nightjar
We work hard, but we also like to enjoy the little things. Our studio is leafy and lovely, located right in the buzz of Bourke St. We take annual Nightjar trips away, to learn and laugh, and our monthly excursions aim to broaden our horizons through art, culture, or debate.
Each Nightjar has a training budget to allocate towards things that tickle your fancy and help you grow. And did we mention we have a puppy?
On a more practical note, we also do things like your personal tax return to ease the pain of financial management.
13 Reasons to love coming to work every day at Nightjar
- 01Leafy and lovely studio
- 02Monthly team lunches
- 03Monthly Nightjar excursions
- 04Annual Nightjar trips away
- 05Birthday day off (or come in for cake, and take the day another time)
- 06Generous parental leave policy
- 07Friday 'Wine & Refine' sessions to discuss successes and areas for improvement, followed by drinks at our local.
- 08Performance reviews and development plans to enable you to shine
- 09Personal tax returns completed for you
- 10Training budget for whatever tickles your fancy,
we're always here to help you grow
- 11A team surrounding you who is dedicated to doing the absolute best that can be done on any given opportunity
- 12Work on Award-winning projects and learn from Awwwards and Webby judges
- 13A grumpy office Griffon by the name of Graeme 🐶
Feeling better than before: Our partnership with ReachOut
How we work with the mental health organisation to help young people take control of their wellbeing.
Remember Wanderlust? Our study into travel behaviours in a pre-pandemic world
Our long journey with Destination NSW to study travel behaviours in a pre-pandemic world.